Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trunk or Treat


This past Halloween, I was asked to participate in the community's "Trunk or Treat" activity held at a local church. My assignment? Take pictures of the kids/families as they came by. So I drove my car over, opened up the trunk and draped a white sheet over the back of my car and took some photos, Avedon-style. To me it was obviously a photo-backdrop, but to the kids my car was "the ghost car." Here are a few that I'm pretty happy with. Not having much practice taking pictures of kids, I definitely felt stretched . . . Enjoy the pics!





3 comments:

Austin and Amanda said...

Happy Halloween! The devil and Kiss outfits definitely put you in the Halloween mood.

Lydia and Josh said...

Looks like fun. I love the little cowboy!

Michelle said...

I love that KISS kid! My kids will be filled with such awesomeness on Halloweens to come.