Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dan and Ben Tengelsen in Concert


Songwriters and talented musicians, Dan and Ben Tengelsen have made a name for themselves on the Utah music circuit. Their concert last month featured some of their old favorites from their first album From the Mountains to the Sea, including "The Ballad of Jimjemal" mixed with some newer tunes. They had a guest appearance from Amy Whitcomb who rocked out on a mix of her own songs finishing up with a rock-edge rendition of "Natural Woman." It was fun to attend and even more fun to photograph. Check out the Tengelsen's music on iTunes -- my own favorite is "Back to You."















2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how I wish I could have been there!!!! And I'm sure Micah would have wanted that too. Brilliant photos.

Michelle said...

I love the acordion shot. Damn, I don't know how to spell accordion.