Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Few Favorites From My Wanderings

This one was taken on a recent jaunt down to the river bottoms.
It was shot on medium format film with my Holga 120N.

On my shoot with Katie, we decided the topic of our shoot would be "old."
This one of the dead weed and the fence was one of the first I took on that shoot.


An old yellow house with roses in front.



This one was taken earlier than the one of the weed.
I started with a couple photos of the really old truck, then I saw my reflection on the back of the rear-view mirror and then I saw it again. If you look closely you'll find three of me in this image. You can see Katie next to me.


A couple Saturdays back, I headed out to the Krishna temple in Spanish Fork
and took some photos at the annual Llama Fest.
These two are a couple of my favorites.

A small boy I became acquainted with mainly because I'd never
seen a stuffed monkey as a leash before.


This is Sandy with her new llama friend.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the foggy one.