Monday, September 6, 2010

Links to Consignment Work

As a photographer, it's fun to see stuff I've shot for businesses make its way onto their websites. Note the new "consignment work" links to the right.

My work on those websites is mostly uncredited, but the majority of the product photography you'll see is done by me (though not all the post-processing, so don't judge too harshly on some of those pics . . . it wasn't my fault!).

On the Art + Mary website, my work was done as a second shooter at some of their events, so you'd have to dig a little deeper to find my work. It was so much fun working with Zuzanna and Shalee! They are the brains behind Art + Mary, and I've worked with them as assistant as well as back-up photographer. Can't even tell you cool they are.

Enjoy the links. :)
MariaG

1 comment:

Zuzanna Audette said...

We love having you assist and/or second shoot (well third shoot in our case lol), you are an invaluable member of our team! Thanks for everything!!!!