Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wedding at Newport Beach

Open-hearted and tasteful -- working with the Huntingtons and Crofts for this wedding was a lovely experience. I've been fast friends with both the bride and groom for many a year, and shooting their wedding gave me the chance to meet their families. The following is a mere sampling of me trying to capture the warmth and joy of the day.

The big day begins. Welcome to the Huntington home.





Betsy prepares to "follow the prophet" by marrying in an LDS temple.





























3 comments:

Kelli Nicole said...

Newport Beach is one of my very very favorite temples to photograph. You're so lucky :). Great job!

Maria Gabrielle said...

Yes! It's so beautiful. I wish there had been that many flowers in bloom when Jonathan and I got married. Too bad neither of us is from a Mediterrean-climate paradise.

Cheryln52 said...

These are beautiful, Maria! Yes, the venue is lovely, but so is the photography!